In our continued effort to promote creativity in our homes, classrooms and community groups, Armed with the Arts Inc is launching an annual book award.
- Instructional books
- Book Kits
- Full-length non-fiction and fiction titles
- Books by authors who are living at the commencement of the eligibility year (January 1, 2017)
- Publishers or authors must mail 2 copies of each submitted book or kit to:
Armed with the Arts Inc
455 Por La Mar Circle
Santa Barbara CA 93103
- All entries must be received by December 15, 2018.
All books must be sent via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail, Priority or Media Mail.
- Bound galleys and bound manuscripts are acceptable if a book has not yet been published. Finished books should be sent to replace galleys and manuscripts when available.
- For ebooks, please provide a printed and bound, 8 ½ x 11-inch copy of the book, including publication date information.
- There is no entry fee.
- The Foundation will announce winners in each category in mid-January
- Each Winner will receive publicity through our newsletter and promoted to our 175,000+ followers on social media.
Yes, but we cannot guarantee their arrival. Please use USPS if possible.
No entries can be submitted once the entry deadline has passed. Please join us next year.
Books may only be submitted in one category. Please choose the category most appropriate when entering the book for submission.
Please include a list of submitted books in each shipment plus your contact information.